Forum Depp's Spirit
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Forum Depp's Spirit

Un forum français, pour parler entre admirateurs de l'acteur le plus talentueux de la planète: Johnny Depp!

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -55%
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – ...
Voir le deal
21.99 €

Les Interviews!

5 participants
AuteurMessage
lerachel
Sleepy Hollow
lerachel

Les Interviews! Empty
MessageSujet: Les Interviews!   Les Interviews! EmptySamedi 01 Juillet 2006, 20:47

Salut!

Melissa m'a demandée de transcrire des interviews en anglais ou français, et alors j'ai pensé que je les mettrais ici aussi. Mr. Green Je peux tranduire, alors juste me demande! Wink

Voici le premier:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbB0DEjkD0Y&search=depp%20interview

Intervieweur: Uh, a lot of people, ever since Pirates of the Caribbean, have been making a lot about how you put together
your characers. Does that apply when you're doing voice for an animated film?
Johnny: There were certain limitations, in that regard. They had a character that existed. You know? Uh, but, they didn't have
the scene, yet. I mean, they had the page but they didn't have the actual action.
I: Now, you got two kids.
J: That's right.
I: Six and three, and a lot of people have been saying maybe this movie is too scary for kids. Would you let your kids see
the movie?
J: Oh, they did. My kids saw it. Yeah.
I: What'd they say?
J: They loved it. They absolutely loved it. They were quoting lines afterwards.
I: You have this career where, you've sort of been able to travel under the red carpet radar, and do the films that you want
to do. Is that the way you set out to run your career, or was that just an accident?
J: I had been on a, um, television series for a few years, back in the late 80's. And uh, not that it was a bad experience,
it was just something that was so different than what I had in mind. Once I was freed from my contract I swore to myself
that I would, uh, would not comprimise, you know, just do the things that I wanted to do, even if that meant total and
utter failure.
I: Do you think that the media are fair to celebrities? Is the media fair?
J: I honestly don't, I don't uh, I don't know. You know, I don't read anything, I don't watch anything on television,
I don't know any of that. I find it a very comfortable place to uh, to be ignorant of uh, current events in terms of
celebrities, and movies and Hollywood. I'm just more comfortable that way.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://s3.phpbbforfree.com/forums/auparadis.html
melissa24ml
Before Night Falls
melissa24ml

Les Interviews! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Les Interviews!   Les Interviews! EmptySamedi 01 Juillet 2006, 21:34

woauhhhhh merci rachell!
c'est trop sympa!
Caro^^
The Diving Bell & The Butterfly
Caro^^

Les Interviews! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Les Interviews!   Les Interviews! EmptyDimanche 02 Juillet 2006, 15:44

Merci beaucoup Rachel ! Wink
http://akak.over-blog.com
Shadowland
Lost in La Mancha
Shadowland

Les Interviews! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Les Interviews!   Les Interviews! EmptyDimanche 02 Juillet 2006, 17:32

Merci Rachel!
C'est gentiiiiiil!!! Wink
lerachel
Sleepy Hollow
lerachel

Les Interviews! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Les Interviews!   Les Interviews! EmptyDimanche 02 Juillet 2006, 21:29

De riiiiien! Very Happy
lerachel
Sleepy Hollow
lerachel

Les Interviews! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Les Interviews!   Les Interviews! EmptyVendredi 07 Juillet 2006, 21:16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScLXQm5ob5M&search=johnny%20depp%20interview

Johnny: Hi, I'm Johnny Depp, welcome to Cinema Tsushin.
J: The thing is, you end up only seeing the inside of hotel rooms, or you know, places, yeah.
I: It's so boring.
J: Yeah. I want to look around, I want to walk around...
I: Yeah. What do you feel with Jim Jarmusch? Not as a friend, but as a director? It was a fun experience, right?
J: Yeah. Yeah, to work and be responsible, so it was odd at first, it was a little strange, but it ultimately worked out very good.
I: (speaking in Japanese)
J: So it wasn't that I changed myself, it was that I had to work very hard to change the publics
perception of me, because when you work for a very big company and they have to sell a product and they create an image. And, that image is a process packaged lump of cheese. So the difficulty was just trying to kill that and say this is not me, you know?
I: (speaking Japanese)
J: So anything, as far as my feeling, anything that I can do to sort of try to open up, to open up the history books again and rewrite it, and show people what really happened. I'm very happy to do that.

I: Let's play!
(je ne peux pas entendre qu'il dire à propos de ses tatouages...)

I: Thank you very much.
J: Thank you. I can't believe you guys get paid for this. (lol) That's the best job I've ever seen in my life. Look what they get paid to do.
lerachel
Sleepy Hollow
lerachel

Les Interviews! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Les Interviews!   Les Interviews! EmptySamedi 08 Juillet 2006, 20:55

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuJvDIPphzw

I: We're here at 9:23 this morning, The Big Breakfast is on air until 9:28 exactly this morning because it's all about the War Child project. We've had Kate Moss and other super models here and Johnny Depp (something) as well. How do you feel about this whole project?
J: I think it's just amazing that, first of all that you can get all these people together to give a hand to help, you know. And all those groups.
I: The fact that you're in the public eye, does that put pressure on you to support a charity? How do you pick and choose which ones you're going to support?
J: I think you just do it, I mean, try and help in any way you can, I mean there's a lot of people who would jump on just about any bandwagon for publicity, but I mean this is obviously a very serious thing going on. And, a lot of kids are being killed.
I: We've just seen the footage...
J: A lot of families being ousted, so, this is what I'm real happy to do, to help if I can.
I: Kate, can you just tell me once again what the War Child project is about?
K: Well, the charity distributes money to other agencies which take food and set up medical supplies, you know medical social and food is basically what they're trying to get together, down there.
I: We've got the address if you'd like to give your pledge, this is what today has been about. War Child, PO Box 100 Salisbury, War Child PO Box 100 Salisbury. What do you keep giggling at?
J: Just looking at that guy in his underwear.
I: Sure, and actually, that's all he's got! He doesn't get out of bed for less then 52 pence. It's true about (something). Now, we've talked about the War Child, and as we've got you here Johnny, we have a little matter with you, if we may. This whole, the whole Johnny Depp scenario, the whole obsession, women must be falling at your feet where ever you go, no matter where you two go you're followed by the paparazzi, how does it feel being this idol, this thing of Johnny Depp and Kate Moss?
J: I don't really know anything about that stuff you know...
I: Does it happen?
J: Which part?
I: Well, everyone following you, the paparazzi.
J: Yeah, they're pretty good you know, they could, yeah they're very similar to mosquitoes. You know? Gnats.
I: How do you feel when they're following you in every single thing you do?
J: Well, subtlety is right out the window. That's the first thing, I mean, there's about a thousand flash bulbs going off.
I: So, is the image true? The Johnny Depp image that we read about in papers?
J: I don't know. I don't know of any image.
I: And how about the two of you? Does it frustrate you with your relationship, that it's so popular?
K: No, because they don't really know anything, they just presume and make all these thoughts, all these allegations.
J: It makes for very good fiction.
K: Yeah, exactly.
J: They write some really interesting stories.
I: Did they ever actually ask you though?
K: No. There were anomalies in the front page of the Star today saying “She's marrying Prince Albert”
J: I am.
K: I mean, no body actually rings up to say “Are you gonna marry Prince Albert?” before they print it, so they just go ahead and do it. It makes good news I suppose.
J: I actually I'm gonna marry Prince Albert.
I: You're gonna marry Prince Albert? Exclusive here on the Big Breakfast!
J: We're gonna live in Cannes.
I: Do you two then -
J: Prince Albert in Cannes...
I: Is it hard for your relationship... you're going to marry Prince Albert in Cannes.
J: In Cannes.
I: But you're not marrying Kate Moss, you're marrying Prince Albert... Does it make it harder to keep a relationship going in the public eye?
K: No. Johnny?!
J: No, no, no, no.
I: And, do you know the tattoo? (elle dit ce mot étrangement, lol) Where's the tattoo that we always hear about?
J: I don't know.
I: The one that you've had, let's, have you got any tattoos that we can just have a look at?
J: No, I don't have any tattoos, these are just doodles... ink pen.
I: You just write them, draw them in? You haven't got them on your arm anymore?
J: No, they're all gone.
I: They've all gone?
J: Yes. Skin grafted, just, all gone. Every single one.
I: Really?
J: All of them.
K: Yeah, skin grafted, major.
J: Yeah.
I: Can we see?
J: Sand blasted.
I: Can we see?
J: My, skin graft?
I: Yeah!
J: Well it's a little... new at this point.
I: Really? Is this for real?
J: No, they're all there. They're all... everything is fine.
I: Okay, well both of you thank you very much. I know you rushed over, we had to get you to the show and out of bed. Thank you, and when you do get married, I wish you very happy years together.
J: And when you get married...
I: I've done it.
J: Have you?
I: Yeah, it's a really good feeling.
J: Well when you get divorced, I wish you many happy years.
melissa24ml
Before Night Falls
melissa24ml

Les Interviews! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Les Interviews!   Les Interviews! EmptyDimanche 09 Juillet 2006, 02:36

merci encore rachel!!
Caro^^
Caro^^

Les Interviews! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Les Interviews!   Les Interviews! EmptyDimanche 09 Juillet 2006, 17:32

Rachel s'amuse lol
Merci !! Mr. Green
Shadowland
Lost in La Mancha
Shadowland

Les Interviews! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Les Interviews!   Les Interviews! EmptyMardi 11 Juillet 2006, 01:20

J'adOoOoOoOore la dernière interview!!! Johnny Depp est trop top quand il raconte que en effet, il se marira avec le Prince Albert à Cannes!
et la tête qu'il fait quand la femme lui touche la main! mouahahahaha!

Merci Rachel pour tes écrits! sans ça je n'aurais pas compris de quoi ils parlaient!

sinon, vous croyez que Johnny Depp s'amusait à se faire des tatouages à l'encre effaçables avant de se tatouer vraiment? Parce que le 3 qu'il a à la main, c'était pour la naissance de sa fille non?
Caro^^
Caro^^

Les Interviews! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Les Interviews!   Les Interviews! EmptyMardi 11 Juillet 2006, 22:11

Lovingly Johnny a écrit:
Parce que le 3 qu'il a à la main, c'était pour la naissance de sa fille non?

..il était pas plus vieux que ça celui-là ?
lerachel
Sleepy Hollow
lerachel

Les Interviews! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Les Interviews!   Les Interviews! EmptyMercredi 12 Juillet 2006, 01:18

De rien les filles! Very Happy

Lovingly Johnny a écrit:

Parce que le 3 qu'il a à la main, c'était pour la naissance de sa fille non?

Hmm, je sais pas. Neutral lol
francy
Nightmare On Elm Street

Les Interviews! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Les Interviews!   Les Interviews! EmptyMardi 22 Août 2006, 21:41

benh kan je vou di que y'a un truc bizarre, parce qu'en 97 par ex il a ce tatouage ( le 3 ) mai lorsqu'il pose ses empreintes en 98 par ex il l' a plu...
Contenu sponsorisé

Les Interviews! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Les Interviews!   Les Interviews! Empty

Les Interviews!
Page 1 sur 1